Microblading by Elegance
Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder but, no doubt, true beauty starts with the eyes… especially luscious brows.
Microblading is a form of semi-permanent, cosmetic make-up performed with a disposable hand-held tool and a sterile,
disposable blade fused together in a linear grouping. Very fine needles deposit pigment into the epidermis, replicating your hair pattern and enhancing eyebrow definition for fuller, natural looking brows.
Microblading can last between 12 months and 2 years depending on your skin type, lifestyle, and aftercare. Results will vary depending on the individual. Your brow shape and color will be determined the day of your appointment.
Avoid any blood thinning medications 48 hrs. prior to your appt. (consult with your doctor before stopping any medication)
• Avoid caffeine 24 hrs. before appointment
• No alcohol 48 hrs. before your appointment
• Do not exercise the day of your appointment
• No facials or injections 2 weeks prior to your appointment
• Stop the use of all retinol products 1 week prior to appt.
• Avoid sun exposure for 2 weeks prior to appointment
• Gently wash eyebrows with Cetaphil for the first two nights after procedure then refrain from getting them wet for 14 days
• Brows will appear bolder and more defined for the first week
• Apply Brow Post Care 2-3x per day for 14 days
• Avoid the following for 14 days after procedure:
Cosmetics products and facial treatments around the brow
Exercising that causes perspiration
Work environments that include dust, lint, chemicals, etc.
Initial Session – $500
(includes 6 week touch-up)
Microblading Consultation -$50 (applied to service)
1-3 months – $100/session
3-6 months – $175/session
6-9 months – $250/session
Basic yearly appt.: $350 (filling in previous work only)
Rebuilding yearly: $450 (shading, reshaping, etc.)
After 18 months –$500
*If you’ve had previous work done to your brows, we ask that you submit a photo to email@example.com prior to scheduling an
Deposit – A $50 deposit is required to book consult or microblading appointment. The deposit will be applied to your service.
Cancellations – Elegance Derma Spa’s normal 24 hour cancellation policy applies.
Consult Fee – the $50 consult fee (deposit) is non-refundable if you opt out of receiving Microblading services.
Previous Microblading at another facility – Clients that have
received Microblading services at another facility will be considered a new client and the full new session fee applies.